Fundraising is an important aspect of delivering services to people in need. Needed assistance comes from the sources below:
- Donations - Both monetary and in-kind donations assist us in our mission to help people in need. Donations click here.
- Casinos - Every two years or so, we get our turn for a casino opportunity and need volunteers to help us with manpower required of all casino fundraisers. We assist some of our not-for-profit tenants with volunteer recruitment. We are always in need of volunteers in the Edmonton area. Volunteers click here.
- Gifts of Securities (eg. Stocks and Bonds) - please contact the Foundation. or just download the Gift of Securities Form with explanations regarding advantages of donating securities.
- Sponsor Energy - 50% of profits on your electricity and gas usage each month is donated to the charity of your choice! Sponsor Energy is an exciting new power retailer in Alberta. What makes us unique is that we donate half our profits to our “Community Partners” - local charities that are making a difference in our communities. Please click here for more information!
- Virtual Auction - Our supporters and friends provide us with a broad range of in-kind donations. We have donations of Art, Collectibles and many eclectic items of value. Please check out our Auction link to view items available to bid on.
In order for these fundraising activities to be successful, we depend on our friends and supporters. For much of our work, we rely on volunteer support. If you are interested in helping with any of these fundraising activities, please contact us