Please email signed Banquet Hall Rental Agreement to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Download rental agreement
- Capacity MAXIMUM is 248 people as per Fire Regulations
- Masks are Optional
- Respect Personal Distance
- Hall Rental is $200.00
- Damage deposit is $400.00
- Damage Deposit, Liquor License (if applicable) and Certificate of Insurance for the Event is required prior to confirmation of booking
- If booking is for a not for profit, a copy of Incorporation Documents will be required.
- Government issued ID will be required to complete confirmation of booking
- Round Tables – 8 to 10 people per table (176 to max 220)
- Bar Room with dry sink and fridge
- Please see Gallery of hall photos
- Banquet Hall (and washrooms) must be left clean with all chairs and tables returned to their location, and floors, dry sink cleaned. Decorations, if applicable, must also be removed.
- Your garbage must be properly removed from the building into the green bin outside. (Garbage must be driven to bin behind the building) - After hours bins are padlocked but can be lifted by the corner to throw in a garbage bag. DO NOT PUT GARBAGE IN THE RECYCLE BIN!
- Disinfection of the hall is required after use as Covid is still with us.
- Doors must be closed and locked upon leaving.